Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

About Last Night... #OutstandingProductionAwards

My career in Real Estate has not been a long one, but I have set goals every day, month and even year for myself. I won't say that it is easy or that I did it alone because i'd be lying. Real Estate is hard work, you have to be everywhere at once and you have to do some unexpected things - I wear multiple hats, including: relationship counselor, contractor, and financial advisor. I work around the clock, at all times of the day and night - but honestly I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else. 

2014 was especially great. I reached Emerald status with the Richmond Association of Realtors ®. In order to qualify someone has to sell a "Net Volume of 6.0-7.99 Millions Dollars - 53.99 units." The categories are as follow: Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Emerald and Ruby. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me and I am making it my personal goal to reach Ruby status by the end of it. So wish me luck every body, it already has been a heck of a year! 









No comments:

Post a Comment