Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Success! Marketing Seminar at Virginia Capital Realty


Last week I held a Marketing Seminar open to anyone who is self employed. The seminar was free to attend to pretty much anyone, and even though it was at 10am on a Thursday we still had a fantastic turn out! The goal of the seminar was just to help those who are Real Estate Agents, Business Owners or even just individuals that are rely on their own income and marketing strategies to be better at what they do.

It's no easy task to be on your own but I have found a lot of tips and tricks that have helped me expand my business significantly. As a result, I now have a couple of agents working with me and a photographer that helps me post my listings and ensure they are seen in the best light possible. I spend at least one hour a day following up with clients, potential clients and just people who refer business to me. In addition to that, I cultivate relationships by placing myself strategically in organizations and charities just to get my name out there. Networking for anyone in business on their own is a MUST if they want to be successful, even attending as seminar like the one I had is a great way to meet new people and learn from others.

My door is always open when it comes to helping others be more successful. Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions about how to become a business man or women!






I have included a few of the slides that stand out from my presentation, anyone can learn a few things from these. If you'd like a full copy of the presentation please email me at rhonda@rhondahowlett.com










No comments:

Post a Comment