Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Marketing 101 for Real Estate (And Other Businesses)



Many of you know that I have been very fortunate in the Real Estate Industry, a lot of it has to do with the economy improving but it is also something that you have to work very hard for and know where to position yourself. Honestly, I think that there is enough business to go around but you just have to know how to find it and work for it. 

I think networking is very important in this industry, it doesn’t matter if you go to an event where you are going to meet potential clients, contractors and even other real estate agents. You never know where business is going to come from so it’s important to keep an open mind. You should ALWAYS be good to others, don’t think of other real estate agents as competition! Think of them as an asset to you, they may not have a listing that you do or maybe the lack a specialty that you may have. It works both ways too, if you have a client that may not mesh very well with you but may mesh well with someone else you know, pass them along! 


There are many other things that I would love to talk about when it comes to marketing for Real Estate, and I would love to invite you all to come for a free seminar that I offer at Virginia Capital Realty. This is something that I do frequently and it’s just a crash course on how to put your name out there. All are welcome: business owners, brokers, mortgage lenders and real estate agents are just some of the few people that can benefit greatly from my seminar. See you all then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment