Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Why I Choose Virginia Beach



Some of you may know that we just opened an office in Virginia Beach, which I am super excited about. It’s kind of crazy that we have a second location in these short years of me being in the real estate business. I have been very lucky to be working with a set of really outstanding group of individuals at Virginia Capital Realty.

When we initially set our eyes in the Virginia Beach area, we asked ourselves if it was feasible, it is after all a very different kind of market. What we know about Richmond does not apply to what we know about that area. In Richmond we have a lot of professionals and young families, this is in addition to all the well established individuals in the area. It’s a very steady market with a lot of possibilities and diversity. So what is the biggest difference between the two?

Virginia Beach is predominantly a market that caters to military families, some of you may not have already known this. A lot of these individuals are first time home buyers which can be a challenge on its own since they are not too familiar with the process and require more attention than more seasoned buyers. Luckily for me, this is kind of my specialty and I love doing that kind of work, especially because I have a great appreciation to what they do for this country. Guiding someone through the process of making the first major investing can be thrilling, I mean it's a decision that will affect their rest of their lives. Personally I think I have a pretty awesome job.

The technical stuff is surprisingly easy with military, they have a lot of different aids from banks and the government to make it easy for them to purchase a home. Instead on focusing on a lot of paperwork we can focus more on getting their dream home. It’s very important that we find a proper home for them and their loved ones because in case that they are deployed somewhere, they can rest assure that their loved ones are in a place that they like and feel comfortable in.

I’m very excited to be starting the New Year with an office in an area that is a completely different market and a different type of buyer. I know it’s only a two hour drive away from Richmond but the differences are palpable. As long as I can make a positive impact in that community and help them navigate what can be a confusing process of buying a home, I feel like I have done my job. Happy New Year’s everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment