Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Top 5 Things For Christmas

I feel incredibly blessed this year, mainly because I have been able to really make a difference in people’s lives not just because I have been able to find many their dream home or a great investment but because I have been lucky enough to participate in groups like: Women’s Council of Realtors and the Young Professionals Network.

In my first year of being a real estate agent I won an award for the Realtor’s Association Rookie of the year because my sales reached fifty two homes in one year. This year, I was honored to be nominated as a Realtor of the Year, only a total of five people were nominated. So as a top five agent of Central Virginia, here are the five things I am thankful for this Christmas:

My Family
This will always be a first and foremost, currently my brother is off working on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean and I always pray that he is ok out there. My parents live an hour away so I am lucky that I get to see them frequently, they have been my biggest supporters!

My Family


My Team
I am just one woman and I know I can’t do it all, so I am so grateful to have such a wonderful business team.

Amanda is part of my team (she's a little pregnant)

My Clients
Obviously I wouldn’t be able to be where I am today if it wasn’t for all of them. They really are amazing people and I feel so lucky that I have been able to work with them.


My Health
I don’t think there is much to say about this one, other than I am just happy to be healthy so I can run around from one appointment to the next.

Being Able to Mentor
If I can teach just one person how to be a better business  woman or person, I think I have done my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment