Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

This Month's Contest Winners!



This past month, I held a competition with my team, the winners of which would win $250 cash in hand!  The competition had 3 categories: 

1. Most closed leads from me
2. Highest units sold
3. Highest volume sold

I am so proud of my team because everyone was so close in every category!  Not only had everyone tied for second in one category, in another it came down to the very last day of the month!  Not too long ago I was hustling to make any and every sale I could to make it in this business and now my team has grown to 12 talented people who all bring something different to the table.  I'm happy to have all of you as part of the Rhonda Howlett SWAT team!


Congratulations to Tammy Robinson for most closed leads, Ricky McNeal for highest number of units sold, and Bruce Richardson for highest volume sold!  Enjoy your hard-earned prizes! 





No comments:

Post a Comment