Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Charity of the Month: RCI Christel House Open





     You know what I was doing last week about this time?  Lounging at hole 17 on the Green Course at the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club!  Granted, it was for a good cause: The 13th annual RCI Christel House Open. Not coincidentally, my Charity of the Month.  All proceeds went to Christel House and their mission to help impoverished children break the cycle through education.  There were certainly prizes and swag to be given out.  Hole 17 boasted a $10,000 prize with a hole-in-one, unfortunately, the day saw no takers of the booty.  My team and I were just happy to be a part of a great cause on such a beautiful day at an establishment like the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club.  Everyone there was such a great sport and enjoying themselves.  While Richmond is my home, it was a wonderful opportunity for me to show my involvement in other communities like Williamsburg and the Tidewater region of Virginia.  Believe me, my arm was tired after handing out all my cozies!  While Monday’s like that are few and far between, it was a great opportunity for me and an amazing cause to support!

Rhonda donates $100 for every sale that she makes to a different charity every month, she donated over $500.00 to Christel House this month.

Learn more about Christel House by clicking here






1 comment:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing House Defect Inspection

    ReplyDelete