Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

#MillionDollarClub, #MostClosedLoans, #OutstandingSales

Outstanding Sales

2014..... Wow! All I have to say is what a year! I set some really crazy goals for myself and even though I thought they were plausible goals I didn't really think I would reach all three of them - but here we are. It's 2015 and looking back at 2014 I realize how truly crazy the year really was... I worked my butt off but it was definitely worth it. It totally paid off.

Thanks to Virginia Capital Realty for being there for me and providing me the support I needed to get these awards. I know that my team helped me out a whole bunch and it would've been hard to get where I am without them.

Oh and if you haven't done so already check out my all new website -> www.RhondaHowlett.com

Most Closed Loans

Million Dollar Club

With Brian, principal broker at Virginia Capital Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment