Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I've Been Accepted Virginia Leadership Academy


Left to Right: Steve Overgard (agent), John Finn (Richmond Association of Realtors 2015 President) Rhonda Howlett (me) and Philip Innes (agent)


Recently I’ve received the honor of being accepted into the Virginia Leadership Academy.  As a member of the class of 2015, this program will prepare and groom me for leadership roles within my community, my company and within the Virginia Realtors Association.  This is a great privilege for me as a young professional because only around 20 colleagues throughout all of Virginia are excepted in the biannual program. I am a very motivated individual, sitting as the Vice Chair of the Young Professionals Network and Treasurer of the Women’s Council of Realtors among other community involvements that I am very proud of, this appointment into the VLA will equip me with the knowledge and confidence to effect change within the Association and within my community.  I am so lucky to be accepted into the Academy and will take full advantage of all it has to offer to better serve the town and state I love.

For more information about the Virginia Leadership Academy please visit their website here

No comments:

Post a Comment