Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Best Single Thing You Can Do To Your Home For Thanksgiving



You know, I love Richmond around the holidays. I know, i’m supposed to say that because I am a real estate agent in Richmond. Well it’s quite funny because it is true, I love this city and whenever someone tells me that this place doesn’t have much to offer I take it upon myself to prove them wrong. I love a challenge, especially when it comes to my city!

One of the things that I love about this place is that it has so much character. It has great historical significance, excellent restaurants, we have sports, we have amazing parks and a variety of shopping options. Everything is so close by including DC, Charlottesville and Virginia Beach. It has been voted as one of the best places to eat in the East Coast.

With so many things happening in Richmond, I’ve come to realize that it’s important to make your house stand out, how do you do this? As an experienced realtor I can tell you that curb appeal goes a long way. Which means having a well put together yard both in the front and back, decorating according to the season, and making sure that your home is well maintained on the outside. Make sure that your home looks festive for the holidays!

We’re seeing an explosion of people moving into Richmond because of the many businesses and corporations that are transplanting into Richmond's backyard. Home maintenance should be a top priority just to ensure that your home stays competitive with the market so if you ever do decide to sell you’ll get the maximum amount of money.

I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving and if you’ve been sitting on a home project for a bit that needs completing, now may be the best time.

-Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment